Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Gimme little drink...

I love my ipod! My husband gave it to me for Christmas, loaded with all my CDs and a slideshow of my daughter Ava. The best gift ever. I cried. I just got back from an exhilirating walk with my daughter Olivia. I listened to my ipod--I cannot even believe that a NYS legislator wants to ban people using them while they are walking. I am murky on this as I think it was unfolding as I was adjusting to life post c-section and with a new baby BUT I think it is the same idiot that came up with the cell phone ban while driving and we all know how I feel about that one! Back to my walk...I listened to what is one of the best albums ever made....The Rolling Stones' "Exile On Main Street." Man, I love that album. I love anything from the Stones made in the 1970s. I am so pumped after listening to that I feel like....doing....laundry :( back to reality in my life as a mom! My partying days are over. I do have this lingering urge to watch "Goodfellas"--Scorcese really knows how to use the Stones to create mood in his films.

1 comment:

All Things Jennifer said...

Someone wants to BAN IPODS WHILE WALKING? I haven't heard about this one yet...ugh. YOu have got to be kidding me.