Thursday, February 8, 2007

Maternity Leave Has More Than One Purpose

Welcome to LitMama!!! I have been so interested in blogging and using the internet for just about everything since its early days...if anyone who knows me actually reads this, you may remember back in the late 90s when I was obsessed with online voting...I guess I still am but that is not the point of this post. The point is that I am here, and over the next three months of my maternity leave we can explore some interesting territory. Of course I need to figure out what the heck I am doing first so please bear with me. Many thanks to Allthingsjennifer for her encouragement and technical expertise!

2 comments:

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
All Things Jennifer said...

Oops! I couldn't remember your address so I logged into blogger and found your information was still saved on the computer, and I left a comment...as you! ;)

And then deleted. See, no techincal expertise here. ;)

WELCOME!!!