Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year

I LOVE Chinese New Year! This past weekend, I took my almost 3 year old (Ava) to a Chinese New Year celebration. It was so exciting. I harbor a secret (or not so secret) desire to be Asian! I had asked my husband to buy me Korean and Mandarin Chinese language CDs for X-Mas this year but then changed my mind in favor of a gym membership. I did enroll Ava in Chinese school which was actually really hard but she didn't want to go after the first few weeks...I am going to try to get her to go again....yes, I am one of those parents that make their kids learn Chinese! I guess I always knew I would be :)

1 comment:

All Things Jennifer said...

Sir Winston Churchill

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."