Friday, February 9, 2007

TGIF???

Today is Friday....but what exactly does that mean? For me, it means that "Law & Order" is on tonight although chances are that I will fall asleep and never actually get to watch it. It means that I may get to sleep until 7:30 am tomorrow, and that when I wake up I will get to watch an endless array of children's television shows--my favorite being "The Little Einsteins" (8:00 am on The Disney Channel). Let's see....has my life really come to this???? I think it has. It could be far worse. I began reading Derailed the other day and am horrified, just horrified by what happens when married people try to alleviate their boredom. I heard the move is no good but I may have to rent it as it has Clive Owen in it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, so I know this is an old post but I couldnt help putting my two cents in. TGIF? Yeh, that's what I still say in emails to my "corporate friends". It used to apply for me, it meant I would be able to go shopping the next day and do some errands since my husbands works on Saturdays (gasp...ppl work on Sat's?...yep). Now, its TGI-Sunday for me since its the day I kind-of get to sleep in and my awesome husband gets up with my almost 3yr old and makes cinnamon rolls and we read the paper. Sundays used to be so boring to me, now they're one of the best days of my week!
By the way, YOU ROCK, Tracy...and not just because you're my boss! :)